Correct data are prerequisites for success in a business world and for retail companies it is double true. Exact and current information is the key to an effective pricing, design of high-impact promotions or to assortment optimizing. Companies are able to hold their customers thanks to correct information and they can even more increase their attained turnover with help of a fidelity system.
Basic raw data are available to every tradesman. Such data are usually collected in plenty of used information systems and applications. However, it isn’t a pie to get exact and correct outputs from them. It often requires a lot of effort, time and money on side of retailer. So the retailer concerns in difficult information extraction instead of attending to his business. Nevertheless it can be much easier and better.
Analytic tools by U&SLUNO Company can supply correct data for significantly lower costs thanks to prove methodology of analyzing. So you can flexibly obtain needed data on your business in transparent form and completed with recommendations for reaching of defined key points and indicators (KPI).
You can manage all important types of business analyses (as follows) with analytic services by U&SLUNO:
- Buyer behavior analysis (outputs are background data for promotions, discovery of connection with potential turnover boost and data for personalized communication);
- Retails typology (it enables to control and characterize retails acc. to the connection and to optimize assortment based on this characterization);
- Promotions analysis (monitoring of promotions success from economic and logistics points of view);
- Segmentation of fidelity system customers (it enables to classify customers based on selected criteria – e.g. purchase frequency or household size);
- Retails segmentation (it enables to classify retails based on selected criteria – e.g. sales area or locality);
- Supply analysis and assessment of return bonuses of suppliers (assessment of contracting conditions meet from side of suppliers and warning in case of discrepancies – e.g. you can find what commodity has useless high or on contrary low warehouse stock);
- etc. (e.g. e-shop success assessment, B2B solutions and similar web services).